Friday, June 21, 2013

Smoking Hot

I pick up the cigarette, easing it between my eager lips.  Bringing the lighter to it slowly, I see you watching the flame dance as it licks at the end of the cigarette. I inhale deeply, closing my eyes as the smoke fills my mouth and pours into my lungs. The smoke fills my lungs,  rushing through me in a wave of forbidden pleasure.  As I exhale, the smoke swirls from my mouth like a caress, lifting above my head, and dancing in the air. 

Eager for the next delicious hit, I purse my lips around the long, slim cigarette and draw deeply.  My cheeks hollow momentarily and the beautiful red glow at the cigarette's tip brightens.

Unable to look away, you watch as I slowly draw the smoke from my mouth, up into my nostrils.  Transfixed by the smoke gliding sexily over my full red lips, you lean forward.  As I exhale, you open your mouth and inhale softly, taking the smoke from my mouth.

Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment